[Phpgroupware-developers] error while sending mail

From: callsureshd
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] error while sending mail
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:29:55 +0600 (IST)

 hello every body,
iam  new to the mailing  list...all these cvs's  means
bulshit for me..i dont know..can any body tell about that to me.....i
devoloping  somethings  in php..also in
groupware...
i  have a problem  while sending   mail  to qmail server
i am able to recieve mail i am not able to send  mail after
composing..

the  error reads ..

err_code: '420';
err_msg: '0:';
err_desc: ''.
To go back to the msg list, click here
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 44

This mail helped a tree grow. Know more at http://green.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success!
Click here to know how http://education.sify.com