Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Status of GIF matters

From: Patrick J. Walsh
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Status of GIF matters
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 12:10:47 -0800

The FSF will happily help find someone to do the editing work on all the
PNGs to make them uniform.  If the PNGs cannot be made uniform, then we
would certainly be willing to commission an artist to reinvent them from
scratch in a way that maximizes compatibility and aesthetics.

AFAIK no one has replied to this e-mail. Certainly not publicly. It seems to me that the above offer is very fair and in fact generous. Does the leadership intend to take the FSF up on this offer? Is phpGroupWare going to remain a GNU project? Has there been any final resolution to this?

..Patrick (mr_e)

--On Monday, January 21, 2002