[Phpgroupware-developers] Problem with projects in 0.9.14

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problem with projects in 0.9.14
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:38:00 +0100

Well that is it may be a bug, but it also may be a feature. Is there any way
to make the address be written in single spacing instead of double spacing?
I cannot find it, but I wonder if everyone else is using double spacing.

Also you cannot enter your working hours if you worked at least 100 hours a
month. But I think a co-worker already enter this in the sourceforge bug
list.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes