Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cdb

From: /Angles/ Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cdb
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 12:29:36 +0000

Patrick J. Walsh (address@hidden) wrote*:

Yes, infolog allows you to log phone calls and such.  What I envision is
>something that would tap into this database as well as the calendar and
>e-mail system.

Would be cool. We use message UIDs so as long as the user does not move the
message
to a differebt folder, that UID is good for a while, like until the admin
installs a
new server or something. I guess making note of the MESSAGE-ID could even get
around
that.

Also would be nice to have searches hook into email too, so I can search cdb for
some string AND my emails at the same time.
--
That's "Angles" as in geometry