[Phpgroupware-developers] .14 Debian packages: missing informations.

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] .14 Debian packages: missing informations.
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:50:45 +0100

Hi all,

This applications, misses description and any credit file:

- developer_tools
- ftp
- hr
- infolog
- mediadb
- messenger
- registration
- timetrack
- weather

Please, help me contact the authors or provide me a description of these
applications: i need them to build the packages.

Also note that the following application have somewath ridicolous
description guessed from the name or something similar:

- bookmarks
- chat
- chora
- dj
- eldaptir
- inv
- news_admin
- skel
- wap

Feel free to supply a new description even for application/modules
not listed here in this mail :)

Please hury: I would not face the case of the unstable distribution
freeze before i release the new debian package.

I may consider to supply only those package providing some sort of
description. I hope I will not.

thanks,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$