Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] .14 Debian packages: missing informations.

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] .14 Debian packages: missing informations.
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:03:29 -0500

Module: registration
Author: Joesph Engo
interface.  Site administrators can decide what pieces of information are
requested and if each is required or not.

Module: messenger
Author: Joesph Engo
message inbox, notification upon new messages, reply to, forward to, and more.

Module: developer_tools
Includes a management interface to the language files.

-
The others are mostly like their namesakes, I haven't used them enough write a
good description.  Certainly there are better descriptions, but in case you
don't receive any:
-

Module: ftp
files.