Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: xmlrpc mozilla and phpgroupware

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: xmlrpc mozilla and phpgroupware
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:28:35 -0600

There was some talk about it.  I posted a link to the
docs (or mentioned they are in our cvs - I forget).
But there was no response to that on the whiteboard
list (where the discussion was taking place several
months ago).

The docs are in phpgwapi/doc/xmlrpc as gw_interface.???.
They are very preliminary documentation of the service
concept.  But, they are also the only thing I have yet
to see as far as a spec for common function names, etc.
The service classes in the api use this.  But due to the
lukewarm reception, nothing much was done with it since.

Of course, this is in addition to the docs that are or
were on ogsproject.org.  Those were a seperate effort,
and from what I could gather they were more organizational
than a practical application.