[Phpgroupware-developers] helloworld

From: Kai Hendry
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] helloworld
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:33:12 +0200 (EET)

Ok, spent last two hours working through:
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/cvsdocs/en_US/html/dev/HellophpGroupware.html

Ok, I registered my app in
http://bilbo/phpgroupware/admin/applications.php

However I get an Access not permitted msg!

After spending an hour debugging, it came down to this line.
'currentapp'    =>      'calendar',

If it is calender etc. , no Access not permitted msg.

This section:
3. Installing the hello application

Simply isn't very clear. Do you run this in mysql?

Anyway I get this msg when running it in mysql:
mysql> insert into phpgw_applications (app_name, app_title, app_enabled)
values ('hello', 'Hello World for phpGroupware', 1);
ERROR 1046: No Database Selected

As you can imagine I am very frustrated that I can't get this hello world
program working. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Regards
-Kai Hendry