[Phpgroupware-developers] Problem with _ translated into spaces

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problem with _ translated into spaces
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:08:57 +0000

Hello,

I would like to talk about a possible bug too. I've seen that text into the
mails that I receive have their _ translated into spaces. That sometimes causes
problem (when you have URLs with _ for example). But that's not the biggest
problem.

I've seen recently that a .pl file sent attached to a message was also having _
translated into spaces (I mean, inside the perl code !)

That's more annoying ...

I did not submit a request yet, since I don't know if I'm the only one having
this ?

Bye.