Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Understanding how Authentication works

From: Aljandro Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Understanding how Authentication works
Date: 18 Jun 2002 09:32:38 -0600

Im sorry if i missunderstand the question but this is done through imap
autentification (not shure, i think it would work all the same on a pop3
server. In any case, you can allways set up the imapd only for auth
purposes). Use mysql account storage and mail authentification. This
will create accounts that are autenticated through mail automatically
ive tested it...

Alex Borges