[Phpgroupware-developers] File Manager not working for group sharing

From: Amit Singh
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] File Manager not working for group sharing
Date: 7 Jul 2002 14:51:12 -0000

Dear Friends,
I m having problem for sharing the file for groups.
I m able to create my personal files but its not displaying even the group names in the dropdown boxes meant to show groups. When i create a file it gets created in files folder (not in folder by the name of the group).
Can anybody please tell me where i m going wrong.
Thanx a lot.

Amit

There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs