[Phpgroupware-developers] File sharing not working for groups

From: Amit Singh
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] File sharing not working for groups
Date: 7 Jul 2002 08:18:44 -0000

Dear Friends,
I m using "user sharing" part of file manager module but its not showing anything in grops dropdown box.I have created the folder users and groups in files and have set appropriate permission as well.I have 3 groups viz. Personal,Business and Routine and have included the user in these groups but m not able to use groups for file sharing when i log in.I m badly stuck up here.
Can anybody please suggest me what to be done in this case.
Thanx in advance.

Warm Regds,
Amit
There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs