Re: Re: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] File sharing not working for group

From: Amit Singh
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] File sharing not working for groups
Date: 8 Jul 2002 15:53:16 -0000

OK Chris,
I'll try to upgrade to .14 as i m badly stuck up with filemanager in .12

Thanx a lot for the help.
Amit

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002 Chris Weiss wrote :
phpwebhosting won't work in .12. I've had mixed results with filemanager in .12, one install never worked at all, one worked with no troubles at all, and one worked after some fiddling with my setup. I never did figure out the difference, all 3 were stock Mandrake 7.2 installs using .12 cvs.

If it's possible for you to upgrade to .14 cvs I recomend it. There are some good structural changes in the api and thus several bug fixes in it that cannot be applied to .12. As always, make good backups just incase you need
to roll back to .12.