Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar planer problem (0.9.14)

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar planer problem (0.9.14)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:37:21 +0200

Mark A Peters (Skeeter) schrieb:
The alternative code wouldn't work to well, as the foreach is php4
specific and does not conform to our agreement with GNU/FSF.  phpGW code
should be php3 compatible.  And to let you know, I think there already is
a reset($daily) statement just a few lines above that.

I had made those changes last night and commited to CVS.

As I mentioned to you before, i put all the changes to get the planner working (and some more like infolog support) in cvs under infolog/calendar, to give you the possebility to integrate them in your own speed in the offical calendar code.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)