Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 2ble session/2ble login problem

From: julien tayon
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 2ble session/2ble login problem
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:03:08 +0200

Le Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:11:51 +0000, "Chris Weiss"
<address@hidden> ecrivait:
> what browser and websevrer?  Sounds more like a bad cookie
> inplementation. What if you use php4 sessions?
I had the problem whatever the browsers/platfom of the browser were
(linux/windows; mozilla, galeon, ie, netscape), so I think it is server
side.

For php informations, I thought that you may be interested in a phpinfo.
Since I don't want to "spam" the ml here is a link to the info
http://projet.libroscope.org/phpgwRC4/info.php

it runs on linux. The webserver is a a chrooted apache 2.0
runing php4.0
with
Session Support enabled

Directive Local Value Master Value
session.auto_start Off Off
session.cache_expire 180 180
session.cache_limiter nocache nocache
session.cookie_domain no value no value
session.cookie_lifetime 0 0
session.cookie_path / /
session.cookie_secure Off Off
session.entropy_file no value no value
session.entropy_length 0 0
session.gc_maxlifetime 1440 1440
session.gc_probability 1 1
session.name PHPSESSID PHPSESSID
session.referer_check no value no value
session.save_handler files files
session.save_path /data/tmp/php-session/ /data/tmp/php-session/
session.serialize_handler php php
session.use_cookies On On
session.use_trans_sid 1 1

That's all.