[Phpgroupware-developers] Package generation automation completed.

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Package generation automation completed.
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:16:57 +0200

Hi,
I'm pleased to announce that I've finished the `first phase' of the package
generation for phpgroupware. Please, visit

http://deb.phpgroupware.org/packages/

and browse trough this hierarchy. By now, you'l find only one way leading to
the variuos packages formats (tar.gz, tar.bz2, deb, rpm, tgz, slp).
APT aware repository will come soon.

The path is of this form:
<cvs_tag_or_branch>/<date_yyyymmdd>/<package_format>/<package>

Each package contains only a module, except for phpgroupware-core which
contains all the core modules.

I wish i could use a cron to do this job, but i need the `alien' and
`tidy' packages installed on phpgroupware.org.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have