Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] inline docs

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] inline docs
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 01:54:22 -0400

The inline doc format is based on HeaderDoc,
http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/headerdoc/.  Not all of the apps use
it yet, but a good chunk of the API does.  To extract the information, use the
doc/inlinedocparser.php file.

To see all inline docs in the API:

http://localhost/phpgroupware/inlinedocparser.php

For just a specific file: