[Phpgroupware-developers] inline docs

From: Oliver Günther
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] inline docs
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:26:52 -0000

hi everyone,

I've just downloaded phpgroupeware, and got it easy to run.
Cause I want to use it in our company, I need to change/improve some things.

One my first run through the source I detected , that there seems to be no
standard
for inline-doc's. Only the app chora is using javadoc like inline-doc.(tested
with phpdoc)

After that I searched the homepage, if there is any form of standard/wish how
inlinedoc should look like. I found only the information about that in coding
standard.
But I don't know any system that can extract these inforations from the source
an build a sourcedocumentation
like phpdoc, phpDocumenter, etc ...

Question: Is or will be there a choise of doc-system ?

thanks
olli