[Phpgroupware-developers] Information sharing between modules

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Information sharing between modules
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:07:43 +0000

Is there an established method (even if just a concept) to link information
between
modules?  A standard method would be good since many modules require contact
information and I couldn't find a current, practical way to do this

I don't mean I can't get info, I mean we need a method to prevent the other
module
from deleting records that I'm linking to

Currently my only solution seems to be to copy a module I like and add it as a
customized module to the module I'm working on.  It seems a stupid way to do it
when
the other module with the information is right there