Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Information sharing between modules

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Information sharing between modules
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:43:04 +0000

I've done this to tts in a way that might work for everything.  I added 2
fields, reference_app and reference_id.  reference_app i fill in with my
app's name, and reference_id with the record id in my app.  this way I can do
joins where reference_app = myapp and reference_id=myid for displaying data
from my app.  Would be trivial to have the other app check to see if these
fields are populated before deleting.