[Phpgroupware-developers] The calendar problem

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] The calendar problem
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:38:22 +0200

It seems no one is really interested in this, so I assume it works well
for all other users out there. But why? As I mentioned earlier my
calendar refuses to show the actual date, but remains in January 1970.
The timeserver port setup does not make the slightest difference. In
fact I scanned the source for a call to datetime.getntpoffset but
couldn't find one.

I have no idea where to look now. As it stands right now phpgw is not
usable for us. I have to make sure we get it up running asap.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
address@hidden