[Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP import and users status

From: Paolo Andreetto
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP import and users status
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:25:03 +0200

Hi

I'm testing the LDAP import of users on phpgw 0.9.14.
I wish to know if the attribute phpgwAccountStatus  of phpgwAccount schema
is used to check if an account has been imported into phpgw.
I insert schema into LDAP and set attributes for all accounts (with a previous "modify LDAP account" operation of a different phpgw installation), then I try to
import just a subset of all users in LDAP.
At this point the administrator can see all the users into LDAP.

Is it correct or is something missing?

Thanks
Paolo
--