[Phpgroupware-developers] Handling different classes by the same name

From: Jim Foster
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Handling different classes by the same name
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:49:06 -0700

Seeking an experienced voice:

I have a package that I wish to integrate within the phpGroupWare environment.

Natively, it uses the PEAR database abstraction library.

Are there any php OO gurus out there who can tell me if it is feasible to have both a phpGW

    class db

as well as a PEAR

    class DB

simultaneously?

Or is this a something that can be done, yes, but would require so much work as to quickly reach a point of diminishing returns?

Much thanks in advance.

Jim