Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Hi. We're making a lot of changes.

From: root
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Hi. We're making a lot of changes.
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:38:09 -0500

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 08:22:44AM -0400, Bob Schader wrote:
> Jamie,
>
> If you have developer access to CVS, feel free to do what you to
> extend timetrack and integrate it more. Hopefully you plan on
> fully templatizing it? If so, make sure you work with the HEAD
> branch as I had accomplished a few more template conversions
> before I found I no longer had the time or initiative to work
> on Timetrack any further. Thanks,

 I don't have CVS write access. I'll move to the HEAD branch, though. If
 someone wants to check out our installation, contact me privately and
 I'll give them a login and send any code changes they want to see.

 So far, we're really just coming up to speed with the way phpgw works,
 and making smallish changes, for instance, making Timetrack work with
 the address book in a sane fashion. Moving on to templates is on the
 list, but before we do that sort of thing, we wanted to get a handle on
 the nature of the beast.

> Bob Schader
>
> P.S. There is a guy named Brian Johnson that also has plans for
> Timetrack
> improvements, you may want to touch bases with him too.

 Do you have an email address for him? Does he watch this list?

 Thanks for the message.

 -j