[Phpgroupware-developers] Bugs

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Bugs
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:43:44 +1000

Hi all,

As any of you who have been around on irc lately will know i now have
bug/request maintenance rights.  I am still finding my feet with this
stuff abit.  So I appologize in advance if i step on anyones toes as i
get the hang of it.  Feel free to email me on/off the list if you think
i am doing something wrong.

I have gone through and added the right category against all the bugs
in the db.  I thought this would make it easier for developers to find
bugs which relate to their apps.

Also i ran the savanah report on bugs by category.  I thought some
people might be interested in it.  If people would like I will run this
every Wednesday and email it to this list.

App/Category            Count

API - phpGWapi          14

API - Preferences        4

API - Setup             18

API - Documentation      1

addressbook             13

calendar                10

todo                     1

chat                     1

comic                    2

email                   25 - NOTE: I do try to send all email problem
to angles so he is aware of the problems.  Most of these are fixed in
anglemail.

felamimail               1

filemanager              1

forum                    1

ftp                      2

hr                       1

img                      2

manual                   1

projects                4

registration            1

tts                     4

weather                 2

xmprpc                  1

None                    2 - NOTE: I only can find 1

Can an extra category of Packages(deb,mdk,rpm) be added to the list so
packaging problems can be categorized also.

Is it possible to have the same category system setup in the patch
manager so patches can be assigned to the correct app.  If an
additional category of various could be available on patches it would
be useful, imho.  I don't have the rights to add these, but if i did i
would be happy to added them, then assign the category.

btw I also checked and by assigned to and milosch has 12 open bugs
assigned to him.  Some one might want to look at reassigning them.

I hope someone find this useful.

Cheers

skwashd
Dave Hall