Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Bugs

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Bugs
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:05:52 -0700

Very good work.

Dave Hall wrote:
Hi all,

Can an extra category of Packages(deb,mdk,rpm) be added to the list so packaging problems can be categorized also.

Did you try? You should have rights to do this. If you just want permission, then you have it.

Is it possible to have the same category system setup in the patch manager so patches can be assigned to the correct app. If an additional category of various could be available on patches it would be useful, imho. I don't have the rights to add these, but if i did i would be happy to added them, then assign the category.

Yes, we should keep them matching

btw I also checked and by assigned to and milosch has 12 open bugs assigned to him. Some one might want to look at reassigning them.

If you can do it, go for it. If its a permissions issue then I will do it in the morning.

Seek3r