[Phpgroupware-developers] [Fwd: Re: [users-groupware] Kroupware]

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] [Fwd: Re: [users-groupware] Kroupware]
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:01:34 -0700

For any of you that have heard about the kroupware project that has gotten some press recently, here are my comments on it that I sent to the Open Office GroupWare project. I spent a while reading the spec and trying to re-think the solution (which we had considered ages ago) to see how useful it would be. I basicly have come to the same conclusion... that it would suck. So as far as I can see kroupware is krapware