Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SourceForge

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SourceForge
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:44:01 -0700

I wonder how many places I need to spell out the fact that we moved to savannah.gnu.org

Chris Weiss wrote:
I think we should care, and have a note that the project has moved.

Dave Hall (address@hidden) wrote*:

Hi again,

Got really bored at uni today and discovered that people have still
been posting stuff on sf.  And some of it is getting assigned.

Is there anyway of shutting it off??  Should we care??

Just curious

skwashd