Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Links to phpGW items

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Links to phpGW items
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:13:29 -0700

These are both good implementations. We will need something that works whether or not cookies are supported though. And probably whether or not the browser supports refferers, although maybe that's common enough to gloss over. I appreciate the suggestions and I may borrow from both. (Or Seek3r might if he jumps on this first -- which is good by me.)

..mr_e

--On Wednesday, September 18, 2002 10:40 AM -0600,