Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Remote login

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Remote login
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:30:21 +1000

Bob,

This is strange.  I tested on the LAN last nite after running a cvs
update and it all worked fine.  But now trying external access it don't
work.  No error nothing ... just no access :(

Will try to look into it.  I am at uni and they run a fascist firewall
so I can't access my logs until late tonight my time (GMT+10).

If you figure it out please let me know.

Cheers

skwashd