[Phpgroupware-developers] addressbook - addbook

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] addressbook - addbook
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:14:20 +0200

Hi,

I wonder how much interest there is in using addbook instead of
addressbook. It appears to me that Heiko is no longer actively working
on addbook. I talked to him last week and he told me he just moved to a
new job where he'll be programming zope. No mention of addbook.

However, I do need the features of addbook, but at the moment have no
one who knows php enough to take over. Actually, i'm even willing to
hire someone part time to take care of our phpgw installation, but
haven't found someone yet. (Anyone, probably a student, on this list
looking for a job in the Cologne, Aachen, Duesseldorf region in Germany=
:-))

As a matter of fact I would like to enter this project myself, but I'm
afraid I won't find the time right now.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes