Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr JavaScript Menu - example

From: W. Chris Shank
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr JavaScript Menu - example
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:36:22 -0600 (MDT)

i think i kept the licensing info at the top of the js. it's from one of
those free download sites, but may not allow for direct inclusion in the
source tree.

i don't think the js is that important. ok, i know without the js, the
menu wouldn't work. but with the recursion keeping an ordered heirarchy,
other js menu's and css/dhtml menu's could easily be used instead. in
fact, i'll be applying this to the OTHER folding menu i was working on.
recursion will be similar, but instead of writing the menu lines, it will
write css/dhtml elements (ie: div).

anyway, i hope this is a useful addition. i hope i can contribute more.

chris (spastic)