[Phpgroupware-developers] bug in fonction index of class.uicategories (a

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] bug in fonction index of class.uicategories (admin and preferences)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 00:01:55 -0400

Hello,

When there are more categories to list than the user's maxmatch
preference, both in the admin and preference modules, maxmatch
categories are listed, without any indication that there are more
matches (the arrows are not activated).
The problem is that the nextmatch functions are called with the the
total records of the query *limited* to maxmatch results. The problem
can be solved if there'd be first a unlimited query, the variable
total_records gets set, and then the limited list is fetched.

I could post a patch to Savannah, but I am not sure if there is not a
better solution.

Michael