[Phpgroupware-developers] Feature Request...

From: Ryan Bonham
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Feature Request...
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 02:06:10 +0000

Hi,

I thought i would volunteer to go in an answer some of the feature/support
request
that are sitting on Savannah. I am interested in dealling mostly with the email
related questions. I have started working on anglemail some and just started
going
through the request on Savannah, looking to see what all needs to be done, and i
have noticed a lot of old request where people could be directed to anglemail
for
instance.

Support Request #100640 - Are looking for a spelling feature in the email app.

I also have found some that either need to be responded to and possible closed
like.
Support Request #100538. They are looking for support on getting phpgroupware
and
an IMAP server to work on suse.

Anyways, I would be glad to answer some of these, if it is OK with everyone.
Let me
know.

Ryan

--