[Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail and tnef attachments

From: larry campbell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail and tnef attachments
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:05:55 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I was wondering if Lars or any other developer is
working on a tnef attachment decoder for FeLaMiMail.  Having
given up and accepted the fact that I'll be getting mail from
someone with OLExpress or OL, I'd really like to get tnef
attachments readable in phpgroupware.  As of right now, I've
been using Squirrelmail 1.2.8 as my email client, and phpgw for
everything else - and Graham Norbury has written a tnef decoder
plugin for that app. which works really well.  I'm hoping to
adapt either his plugin or just portions of his code to
FeLaMiMail.  Thanks!  -- Oh, and Hi, this is my first post to
the mailing list :)