[Phpgroupware-developers] Weekly Update

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Weekly Update
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:03:13 +1000

Hi all,

Here is the weekly bug report.  Sorry for all of you his were
disappointed by not receiving last week's report.  I has the week off
uni so forgot about it :)

I will be packing up my pc for a few days and heading to the country
with several versions of phpgw to play with.  I will be testing patches
and bug hunting/fixing.

So people are aware of it me and lex have been developing a stable
branch plan/policy to be finalised in the next few days.  It will be
circulated via this list once consensus has been reached.

Well anyway here is where things stand at the moment.

App             Count
API - Admin     2

API - phpGWapi  12

API - Prefs     4

API - Setup     18

addressbook     13

calendar        12

notes           1

todo            1

bookmarks       1

chat            2

comic           2

API - Docs      1

email           25 - NOTE anglemail should be in stable-test next week

felamimail      2

filemanager     1 - patch to fix attached to report

forum           1

ftp             2

headlines       2

hr              1

img             2

manual          1

projects        2

registration    3

sitemgr         1

tts             5

weather         2

xmlrpc          1

None            2 - well i can't find them any where

UNASSIGNED      78

Total Open      121

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)