[Phpgroupware-developers] News Features / Time Track Features

From: jose cabrera
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] News Features / Time Track Features
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:56:46 +0000

Since I could not get the news feature to work, I wrote my own.

It posts all news articles on home.php, it allows for the posting of comments on the news also.

I have to clean the code up a bit, I'll try go get the modified files posted by Monday.

One feature I know I'd like to see on time track is to be able to get more customized reporting, such as total time for a customer, and total time for a customer by employee.

I'm going to start working on that also.