RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] News Features / Time Track Features

From: jose cabrera
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] News Features / Time Track Features
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:54:49 +0000

Thanks for the response,

I went to the phpGroupWare site to see about updating via CVS, it said to:
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware co -r Version-0_9_14-branch phpgroupware

I ran that but did not recieve a file named detail_report_bycust.php

If some one has this file and would care to passs it along, i'd appreciate it.

From: "Bob Schader" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:14:48 -0400

Jose,

I believe someone has done (at least one of) these already and it may be
in the CVS
HEAD, submitted as patches and incorporated by skeeter. Look for the
file
"detail_report_bycust.php", if you don't have it you need to update your
CVS.

Bob Schader