Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New phpGroupware Documentation

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New phpGroupware Documentation
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:57:49 +0000

I've added a good start on the Hooking manual
http://docs.axisgroupware.org/index.php?page=HookingManual

I've never used wiki before so i don't know how to make it all pretty with links
and fonts and such.  Would be usefull for it to link to the HookingAdmin and
HookingPreferences documents and some basic formating improvement would be nice
too.