[Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager in 9.12

From: Suzanne Glass
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager in 9.12
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:03:18 -0500

Hi,

I'm running phpGroupWare API version 0.9.12. I had to move my dedicated
server to a new box due to server failure. Now Filemanager has developed an
error. The drop down box for files is there... but nothing else appears on
the page... no edit, upload, copy, etc. The files all seem to mirror my old
setup, and I tried re-uploading the files, just in case there was some
problem the first time.

Can anyone recommend where I might look to fix this?

I know it's a novice question.... with an old version... but I was hoping
someone could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks,
Suzanne