[Phpgroupware-developers] More modifications to Timetrack

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] More modifications to Timetrack
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:16:04 -0500

I want to proceed with trying to integrate the addbook module with Timetrack

What version of Timetrack should I use as a start point?

My concern with using a cvs copy is that, as far as I can tell, my patches
haven't made it into the cvs tree yet and I don't know if continuing to
modify the same files will cause confusion (but my new patches will
partially be a continuation of my previous patches)