RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] More modifications to Timetrack

From: Bob Schader
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] More modifications to Timetrack
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:35:35 -0500

Integrating 2 modules as opposed to merging them is not the same
thing. However, if addbook uses the same class functions as the
original addressbook did, it should be fairly straightforward
task to integrate them at least code wise I would think. Then one
should only have to make sure Organization info is being updated
and accessed properly between the two.

Bob Schader

P.S. I would think the Head CVS code should be used, as it is SUPPOSED
to be the most up to date. If your patches haven’t been applied yet
in CVS to HEAD, they most likely are not applied to the other branches
either.

---