RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] More modifications to Timetrack

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] More modifications to Timetrack
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 02:47:01 +0000

My plan is to have Timetrack refer to the addbook module's tables and just link
addbook for creating, viewing, and editing the actual contacts

I intend to create an intermediate table to link the records together

This is a little simplistic since I can't just link to organizations (I have to
figure out how to deal with individual's that aren't linked to an organization)
-
and I'm sure other complications will pop up

Then I intend to modify addbook to refer to the intermediate table and prevent
record deletion if a timetrack project refers to the selected addbook record

It looks like addbook does use similar class functions to the ones used by
addressbook

I think I need to get my first patches committed to CVS, then get that copy to
start (I'm afraid I don't totally understand the CVS system, but I don't think
it
works well with multiple programmers working on multiple patches of the same
file)