RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] More modifications to Timetrack

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] More modifications to Timetrack
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 02:51:16 +0000

Please be aware that addbook and addressbook are two separate modules

The most important distiction (from my viewpoint) is that addressbook stores one
record per individual and addbook has separate tables for individuals and
organizations

The later arrangement is a better layout for a variety of reasons.  It is
however,
more complicated and therefor harder to program