RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Login problem - new template - windows

From: sigurdne
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Login problem - new template - windows
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:57:16 +0100

>===== Original Message From address@hidden =====
>hey,
>thanks for the info. since i dont use windows at all im not able to test
>my work on windows.
>
>On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Sigurd Nes wrote:
>
>> I had to change the value in phpgw_lang.content from 'iso-8859-1' to
>> 'UTF-8' in order to be able to login to the 0.9.15.006 version - is this
>> a bug ?
>
>i also use iso-8859-1 here and it works well. could you explain more
>detailed what happens when you try to login using this iso?

It seems to be a problem with the Sablotron XSLT processor - the message is:

 Warning: Sablotron error on line 26: unknown encoding 'iso-8859-1' in
..class.xslttemplates.inc.php on line 298

>> Also in class.xslttemplates.inc.php about line 100
>> the statement :
>> if (substr($filename, 0, 1) != '/')
>> in function "add_file" does not work on windows servers
>
>ok, changed it to use the filesystem_seperator() function...

Well... since my $fileneame starts with 'C:\' I have to alter the line to:

  if (substr($filename, 0, 1) != SEP && substr($filename, 1, 1) != ':')

>> Also - all the links in the navigation bar are on the form :
>> http://sigurd/phpgroupware_cvs/%20/phpgroupware_cvs/addressbook/index.php
>>
>> part of the link is doubled.
>
>this is odd, the navbar function didnt change at all... it uses the link()
>function to create the url.

My fault: ok after a fresh install (the first time I just did an upgrade)

Regards

Sigurd Nes