RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Login problem - new template - windows

From: sigurdne
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Login problem - new template - windows
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:47:34 +0100

>> I had to change the value in phpgw_lang.content from 'iso-8859-1' to
>> 'UTF-8' in order to be able to login to the 0.9.15.006 version - is this
>> a bug ?
>
>you have to install the iconv library in addition to sablotron. sablotron
>uses this lib for encodings. see
>http://www.gingerall.com/charlie/ga/xml/p_sab.xml

Sablotron itself should support (UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO-8859-1, and windows-1250
for input and UTF-8 for output) according to
http://www.gingerall.com/charlie/ga/xml/l_sab_faq.xml#q8
There is some mention of a precompiled sablot+iconv binary but I haven't been
able to locate it

I found an iconv for windows at
http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/~igor/projects/libxml/
but I haven't been able to make it work :(

So for the moment I am stuck with the 'UTF-8' - is this an important issue ?

>> Also in class.xslttemplates.inc.php about line 100
>> the statement :
>> if (substr($filename, 0, 1) != '/')
>> in function "add_file" does not work on windows servers
>
>i added the ':' now to the xslttemplates file too.

The line:
        if (substr($filename, 0, 1) != SEP && substr($filename, 1, 1) != ':')

works fine for me - allthough I haven't found it in CVS  - yet (currently
version 1.13)

Regards

Sigurd