Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] md5 question

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] md5 question
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 21:04:44 +0000

ok, i don't understand how this thing is supposed to work.  Any password storage
system worth it weight in peanuts will have non-reversable encryption.  why on
earth would they make a "standard" that only works when the password on the
server
is stored in plain text?  I think we're missing sonething here, or maybe syncml
is
missing something.