RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Address Book

From: Bob Schader
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Address Book
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:19:39 -0500

I believe the ACL still handles this access for users and groups.
Your installation just needs to be setup properly and each user's
settings set the default setting to public.

You can correct the current data most easily by running an sql query
on the database to reset all the proper records in the addressbook
table,
but I forget what the exact record or query would be.

Bob Schader

---