Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email Filters

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email Filters
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:40:44 +1100

Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry.  It's stable.
>
> I am diappointed though.  I thought you knew what version I was
> thinking about.

No sorry the ESP client on my pc is playing up today ... hopefully it
will be fixed soon.  It will make replying to this list a lot easier and
also for solving problems on irc.

It is my understanding that filter kinda work better in the anglemail
port than they currently do.  I am hoping ceb will be able to help me
move it from HEAD into stable 2moro morning my time (gmt+11).

So either wait a day or grab it from cvs HEAD now.