Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email Filters

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email Filters
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 02:56:22 +0000

the default stable email has many brokem things, and it will soon be replaced
with a
stable snapshot of Anglemail.  You can get the email from HEAD cvs or the RC
release
from the bottom of the downlaod page, or go all the way and get the latest from
Anglemail.org.  Anglemail will have more features, but will occationaly not work
correctly for everyone.  Since right now email has no tables and only a basic
set of
core dependancies it's rather simple to switch versions, just untar and replace
the
email directoy.